Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dad's 50th b-day?

my daddy's 50th birthday is coming up in august and it's gonna be a huge deal. it will be catered and held at the country club and there will be a sort of show with a video about him and everything. my parents think me and my little sisters love to sing and stuff so the want us to perform. i already have this idea where i get the video camera and interview all his friends and get 50 different words that describe him to show at the party. my mom also wants my and my little sisters to do something like art or something before the party that we can hang around the room or frame. i really need ideas. thanks!



Dad's 50th b-day?performing show



Collages are always good. Each of you could do a time line painting. Best memories or something he did for you from the time you were young until now.



Dad's 50th b-day?opera score opera theater



Just get him a mug that says "It's better to be an Old Fart than a Young Sh*thead"
Find a really awesome picture of your dad as a young man - blow it up, and frame it nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp