Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm so confused! DANCE OR THEATRE?!?

Ok, so I am going to a school for performing arts next year....my sister goes for theatre already. I wanna go for theatre because I can see myself doing it in the future and I love acting however I love to dance too. The dance program is amazing and I love the school's dance shows (which are the dancers' shows they put together) and everytime I listen to music I can instantly think of a dance for it and I wanna put it on stage but then I don't know if that's what I wanna do for my career which is what these programs do. And my mom, and everyone else has said that I am an amazing dancer! I can't do both and I'm so confused! Please help! What do you think I should do?!



I'm so confused! DANCE OR THEATRE?!?concert venue



If you study dance first it will complement your theater talent later on.



I'm so confused! DANCE OR THEATRE?!?events opera theater



You obviosly have a natural talent for dancing so go down the theatre avenue. There is always scope for dance in theatre and you will get a much broader training. A dancers life can be short, an actors goes on til they die. Plus theatre will help you if you ever decide to do choreography, you will learn all about what looks right and works best on a stage.



Theatre all the way!
Follow your heart, young lady. Should you elect to 'do what others wish', in time you could find you made the wrong decision. Trust yourself, possibly for the first time in your life, you are being tested. Respond to your inner need.
well try dance first mabey for a year and if u like it and still want to do proforming arts also the do that part time
Place your feet in the path your heart walks and you will have "No Fear!" Always remember what is truly important in life and then share it so others can have the chance to grow.
First, congrats on the school! As to theatre or dance, follow your passion. You sound like you enjoy theatre, but have a true love for dance. The real choice is yours, but don't base you decisions on your friends or your sister. Best of Luck!
if you do what you love and love what you do you will be happy.



Do whateve make YOU the happiest and that YOU can see yourself doing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp