Saturday, December 5, 2009

Heyyyyyy 10 points???

Can someone please revise this and make it sound better???Thanks.



The World Of Fashion Designing



Picture this your clothes sold around the world. People surrounding you because they love your clothing. Well ,welcome to the world of fashion designing. Fashion designers must be able to research fashion trends, create sketches and must be able to supervise or work with design team members (“what”).I would be a wonderful fashion designer because I want to show my style, skills and passion to the people around the world.



One of the skills you need for fashion designing is to have the ability to perform under pressure. It is important because if you work with many people it can be really stressful (“what”).One example that I can explain this skill is that I’m used to being around with lots of people with different attitudes. Another example is that I sometimes work in groups, so for me, its not stressful.



A fashion designer has to be really creative. It is important because you have to think of styles (designs) so that people will like it (“fashion”).One example why I have this personality trait is because when I was in art class in 8th grade, I drew a nice drawing and the teacher said it was really creative. Another example of how I can explain my creativity is when I draw a shirt , skirt, or any outfit, my family likes it and they said that they never seen that type of outfit and that is really cool.



The education that you need in order to get this job is to have merchandising and business skills (“how”). I am in merchandising class and I am learning the skills I need to be able to sell my merchandise. I am studying hard to get a fashion design degree so I will get accepted for fashion designing.



In fashion designing, you need to know business and be able to advertise and sell things to people. It is important because if you know how to design clothes and make clothes, you wouldn’t know the process of it (“so”).I am taking a merchandising and business class so I’m learning everything about merchandising and business. Once a week, I’ll go to my uncle’s store and he’s the owner and I know what happens in the business of his store. I go to Fashion Industries High School so I’m getting experience almost everyday. I downloaded a game that you are in a store and you have to sell things to people and you are the cashier.



My family members said to me, “You are born with arms that are paint brushes“. I knew they were right and I know I will follow my journey. So in about 10 years, you will one day go shopping and see some of the display windows with wonderful outfits for the season. You go inside and you see someone. Hmmmm….someone….. familiar.



Heyyyyyy 10 points???ballet



Sorry, I did not have too much time to look through it but here is what I have changed. You may like it but you are free to keep your own :)



**********



Picture this, your clothes sell around the world and people are always around you because they love your clothing designs and fashion sense. Welcome to the world of fashion designing where fashion designers must be able to research fashion trends, create sketches and be able to supervise and/or work with members of the design team. I think I would be a wonderful fashion designer because I want to show my fashion style, skills and passion to people around the world.



One of the skills you need for fashion designing is to have the ability to perform under pressure, this is important because working with many people can be really stressful. As an example of this skill, I am used to being around people with varying attitudes, likes and dislikes. Another example is that I sometimes work in groups, and I do not find it stressful at all.



The main thing a fashion designer has to have is a creative vision. It is important because you have to think of styles and designs carefully so people will like your designs and buy more of it in the future. From a young age I had this personality trait. When I was in art class in 8th grade, I drew a nice drawing and the teacher said it was really creative. Another example of my creativity is when I draw a shirt, skirt, or any outfit, my family likes it and they said that they never seen that type of outfit.



If you wish to do Fashion Design as a job, you need to have merchandising and business skills. I am in currently in a merchandising class, and I am learning the skills I need to be able to sell my products to potential customers. I am also studying hard to get a fashion design degree as this gives me a better chance of getting into fashion design.



In fashion designing, there are things you need to know and the first is how to advertise and sell your product to people. This is important because you may know how to design beautiful clothing but if you cannot sell that clothing, you will not be successful. I get the experience of sales by going to my uncle’s store and I can see what happens in the story and how he sells products to customers. I attend Fashion Industries High School so I’m getting experience almost everyday, which will help me in my goal of becoming a Fashion Designer. My family members also tell me, “You are born with arms that are paint brushes“. I knew they were right and I know if I work hard, I will reach my goal.



So in about 10 year’s time, you may go clothes shopping one day and see some wonderfully designed outfits available to buy. You might just take a peek inside and you may be surprised to see a familiar name.



Heyyyyyy 10 points???globe theater opera theater



WOAH! this is really good, i dont think it needs anything(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp