Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find an mp3 or other downloadable recording of a good Broadway medley / mix?

For my school's "Fine Arts Night" - a night where our Music Dept. performs it's spring concert and the art students display their various work - I'm working on putting together a dance number to be performed during the show.



The performance would be done to some sort of Broadway mix / medley, with a number of dancers moving on and off stage... basically just a lot of movement and energy. I'm looking for something that would be about 5 to 10 minutes long, and would incorporate many different styles of dance - jazz, modern, ballet, etc. and possibly start off with a slower tempo and build up. However, I'm open to listening to almost anything you guys can come up with, so please let me know.



Or... if you don't know where to find a good medley/mix, where I could I find some good *free* software to mix my own?



Where can I find an mp3 or other downloadable recording of a good Broadway medley / mix?home theatre



Have you tried Amazon.com? They have all kinds of MP3s. A few are free, and the rest are only a dollar per song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp