Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need HElp?SInging:)?

I have been singing since the age of 4 but i started realizing it at the age of seven.i have a natural born talent to sing and perform but my dad kind of brought me down.im looking for dance or sining classes in the area of riverside?also im looking on how to get my courage up and start to sing again and do shows?im a college art student and this is my dream my passion my everything...my roomate is a singer but she is really selfish on what she does with her music she only does things by herself she knows i can sing but no one is willing to help me out..is it cuz they think i can do it on my own or because they think im not that good....even though my voice is amazing....and i am speaking the truth....



I need HElp?SInging:)?phantom of the opera



I am sure jealousy has some part in it if you are that good! I would go on Craigslist %26amp; look for people to get a band of some sort going. It's touch out there! Good luck!



I need HElp?SInging:)?listen to opera opera theater



you need to get a ps2 and the 'singstar' games....then show people what ya got! Good luck, take care and god bless!
I don't know your particular area, but if you're in college now, most music departments have information on local teachers. You also might be able to sign up for voice lessons without having to be a vocal music major.



A good voice teacher will be able to give you techniques for expanding your range, strengthening your tone, and how to do it all without hurting your voice. Professional musicians either work with voice coaches, or they tend to blow out their vocal chords after a few years.



A good voice teacher will also be able to give you an honest assessment of your ability. They should also be able to help you out with audition techniques, song selection, and might even be able to tell you what auditions are coming up.



If you're serious about being a singer, and it's really your dream, then you need to put in this groundwork to ensure your ability to keep working until you're old and gray.



I was a natural singer myself... I could belt out a song with the best of them... but my work with a voice coach helped me flesh out my upper register, gain volume without distorting my tone, and keep my voice healthy enough to last 7 or 8 weekends at a time performing outdoors with no amplification.



I've been doing this professionally now for 10 years, so I know what I'm talking about.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp