Saturday, December 5, 2009

Will you plz check my poor english writing.?

I like French musical music since I can feel unique rhythm from French by itself.



and the stage, which is simple and impressive which shows up the artistic sense , is regarded as a art itself to me



I like Matt Laurent who acted as Quasimodo who fall in love with someone who can never make love with, while he was performing in U.S.A



plz check my writing and correct them if there are any mistakes. there must be many incorrect sentences.



Will you plz check my poor english writing.?amc theatre



like French musicals because I can feel the unique rhythms of the language itself.



The stage is simple and impressive, with an artistic sense and is to me an art form in itself.



I liked Matt Laurent's character "Quasimodo", who fell in love with someone who can never reciprocate his love.



A bird that flys high, renounces many things so as to lighten its body. Its inner self is born.



Will you plz check my poor english writing.?symphony opera theater



I like French music since I can feel the unique rhythm from the French musical,



and the stage, which is simple and impressive, shows up the artistic sense that is regarded as a art itself to me.



I like Matt Laurent who acted as Quasimodo who fell in love with someone who could never make love, while he was performing in U.S.A



plz check my writing and correct them if there are any mistakes. there must be many incorrect sentences.
I like French music, because I can feel the rhythms unique to the French language itself.



I also like the stage, because it is a simple way to display impressive artistry. Stagecraft is an art in itself for me.



I like Matt Laurent. While he was performing in the USA, he played Quasimodo, a person who fell in love with someone he could never make love to.



The bird sentences don't make enough sense to edit well.



You should try not to put many ideas into only one sentence. It is better to make many sentences, each with one idea, than to make one sentence with many ideas.
I like French music because I can feel the unique rhythm of the French language itself.



The creation of a stage that is simple and impressive and which shows an artistic sense is regarded by me as an art form all to itself.



I like Matt Laurent, the actor who, while performing in the U.S.A., portrayed Quasimodo, a man who falls in love with someone with whom he can never make love.



A bird that flies high discards many things to lighten its body, including its (inner child) (children). [I'm not sure of the expression desired here]



It's an instructive story of a bird who flies unwittingly. [not sure of the term "unwittingly" but I don't know the story so I can't substitute anything here. The sentence structure is correct, though]
I enjoy the music of the French musical due to the unique French rythm i find within it, and the stage, which is simple yet highly impressive giving an artistic impression. I personally regard this as an art in itseIf.



I like Matt Laurent while he was performing in U.S.A who played the role of Quasimodo, caught in the pit hole of falling in love with someone who can never reciprocate his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp