Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help Please! Thanks.?

Please note: I am still in school specializing my career as a hypnotist...but...:



I have a job at a state fair coming up. I will be their stage hypnotist this year. It is a huge thing and I need your opinions. I have to be able to induct people (get them under hypnosis that is) and make them be able to perform like in a normal stage hypnosis show. I want you, the public, to help me choose my induction. I have a website that my hypnosis teacher gave me. I want you to go to it...look at as many inductions as you want and then determine which you would think would have the most effect on you and possibly which one would make you the most relaxed.



The link is:



http://www.psychwww.com/asc/hyp/art/ind0...



Also, I want to hear your opinion on hypnosis. Do you like it? Have you tried it? Would you try it? Do you think it is evil? Do you think it is magic? ETC...



Also, tell me anything else you think I need to know for the show.



Answers wanted from everyone!



Help Please! Thanks.?lyric opera



I'd go with the staircase method.



Help Please! Thanks.?imax theater opera theater



. ..... I'm getting sleeepy, verrrry sleeeeeppy . ..... .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp