Saturday, December 5, 2009

HELP ME CHOOSE!!! Please.?

Please note: I am still in school specializing my career as a hypnotist...but...:



I have a job at a state fair coming up. I will be their stage hypnotist this year. It is a huge thing and I need your opinions. I have to be able to induct people (get them under hypnosis that is) and make them be able to perform like in a normal stage hypnosis show. I want you, the public, to help me choose my induction. I have a website that my hypnosis teacher gave me. I want you to go to it...look at as many inductions as you want and then determine which you would think would have the most effect on you and possibly which one would make you the most relaxed.



The link is:



http://www.psychwww.com/asc/hyp/art/ind0...



Also, I want to hear your opinion on hypnosis. Do you like it? Have you tried it? Would you try it? Do you think it is evil? Do you think it is magic? ETC...



Also, tell me anything else you think I need to know for the show.



Answers wanted from everyone!



HELP ME CHOOSE!!! Please.?secure browser



Oh no buddy, you're not gonna get me with your new fangled hypno-mania tricks this time! The last time I hung out with one of you, I lost an hour and still have noooo idea what happened! Nah seriously, really I don't think it's evil. It's only magic to someone who doesn't understand it, but can be misused just like anything else. And no, I am still not going to that link, and yes it IS because of the first person's suggestion. Peace.



HELP ME CHOOSE!!! Please.?home theater opera theater



Hypnosis is...wait...you just tried to hypnotize me didn't you! HA! You can't catch me! I didn't go to the website like you commanded and I didn't give you my opinion on what you need to know for the show...
Okay, so I didn't click on it but why aren't you reporting it if that's true? I don't want to report this if it ISN'T true. (In that case I'd report you.) Meanwhile, I think this is a really neat question and I WANT to click on it. :(



I think hypnosis is fascinating. I don't think it's evil or magic. I don't think I'm capable of being hypnotized and I'd love to try the experience with someone who's a pro. Good luck to you!
hands closing together one



oh and i think hypnosis is kool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp