Thursday, December 10, 2009

Legally Blonde: The Musical on MTV?

Ok, so, im majoring in musical theatre in high school (ya, we can take majors if we want to in my school), but unfortunately, we have NO good theatre (especially musical theatre) around there so I am desperate for something. I used to live in Conncecticut so I used to be able to see a lot more shows on and off Broadway, but not the case where I live now. Although I am seeing Hairspray at the local performing arts center in November, and The Drowsy Chaperone and Le Miz in December, I want to see something now. I didnt know this until like today, but they filmed Legally Blonde: The Musical on MTV and I wanna see it. I tryed looked at the schedule on the website (I NEVER watch MTV) and I could not find it, so does anyone who actually watches MTV know when its going to next be on. Or, if you filmed it, and you would send it so me, ill give you my address. Thanks



Legally Blonde: The Musical on MTV?concerts



Legally Blonde was on last Saturday and Sunday and then on Friday. It has no upcoming scheduled airings at this time.



Legally Blonde: The Musical on MTV?headache opera theater



you missed it. I played last weekend twice and i think it played yesterday maybe?? They might do a rerun eventually but don't count on it for a while. I'd say go to youtube and watch the videos there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp