Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know Damien Rice's setlist for his May 14th Civic Opera House concert?

I was very interested in knowing what the setlist for that incredible show on Monday May 14th by Damien Rice. I know he did some unreleased B-side tracks and would like to arrange my iPod's playlist accordingly.



Does anyone know Damien Rice's setlist for his May 14th Civic Opera House concert?violin



05.14.07 Civic Opera House - Chicago, IL



Piano Intro %26gt;



9 Crimes



Me, My Yoke %26amp; I



Volcano



Delicate



Elephant



The Rat Within The Grain



The Professor %26amp; La Fille Danse



Amie %26gt;



Space Jam %26gt;



Sex Change



Rootless Tree



Coconut Skins %26gt;



Woman Like a Man



Cross-Eyed Bear



I Remember



Cannonball



------------------------------



The Blower's Daughter



Cheers Darlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp